PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Zeppelin, Anyone good with Bootlegs?

ZšNKT
04-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Me and my buddy are trying to gauge when exactly this recording is from.... Sounds like a Headly Grange thing or some crazy studio stuff. I got lil snippets of the internet , but I've never heard this.. Anyone have an idea? http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/highcurly/snippetII.mp3 Since I Been Loving You.... 70? 71? 72???

ZšNKT
04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Oh man, It's gone!!!

Anyone know of any good bootleg resources?

zeppboy
04-19-2005, 01:03 AM
There is one called Bringing Down The Playhouse that has Since I Been Loving You on it. It could be that one.

zharth
04-20-2005, 01:43 AM
I actually have a live version of Since I've Been Loving You, and I have no idea where it comes from. It starts out with Robert Plant saying, "Now hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, that's not right. Somebody's gonna get a little bit hurt, so stand...still, okay. Okay?" Any ideas?

ZšNKT
04-22-2005, 06:31 PM
wow realllly!!! hmmm I gotta look for that one!

that sounds juicy! lol

phantasm777
06-09-2006, 10:54 PM
i have several zep bootlegs ... hard to find though

Phantastico
06-09-2006, 11:33 PM
dimeadozen.com has lots of Zep shows.

peacethrumusic
06-09-2006, 11:42 PM
:D
but no bootlegs

infidel
06-10-2006, 12:45 AM
They played SIBLY a lot (on and off) throughout their live career. And as you say, that link doesn't work. Oftentimes the best way to tell what day a show is is to listen to the "Plantations", the stuff Plant sez between songs...do you know any of that?

Uncle Al
06-11-2006, 01:19 PM
I actually have a live version of Since I've Been Loving You, and I have no idea where it comes from. It starts out with Robert Plant saying, "Now hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, that's not right. Somebody's gonna get a little bit hurt, so stand...still, okay. Okay?" Any ideas?

Idea: One of the final tour (1980) European stadium shows (sounds like Germany,maybe). SIBLY was in the setlist, and there was an overbooked roudy crowd that Plant had to calm down between almost every song (apparently the crowd was pushing toward the stage and crushing people in the front against the barrier).

I will check out my "boots" later and give more details.

Phantastico
12-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Do the dime...

Deja Vu
12-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Why isthis several year old thread alive? :D

Zharth isn't that Zurich? I thought that was Zurich.

zharth
12-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Why isthis several year old thread alive? :D

Zharth isn't that Zurich? I thought that was Zurich.

You expect me to remember that now? This takes me back to my college days... I don't think it was Zurich, though. I have Zurich, and if it was Zurich, I'm pretty sure I would have known that it was. Tough to confirm/disconfirm at the moment as I'd have to dig up my "archives"...