Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 118

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 123

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 133

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 138

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 143

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 148
Classic Rock Forums - View Single Post - Passings: Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues (1941 - 2018)
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 02:58 AM   #10
Krull
Nice, Nice, Very Nice

Gameroom cash: $9346
Give Thanks: 115
Re: Passings: Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues (1941 - 2018)

I had recently acquired all the early mach 2 Moody Blues albums up to Seventh Sojourn, but also had the two Ray Thomas albums. I think I sold all the Moody Blues albums but kept the Ray Thomas ones. Should have hung on to them all.
Krull is offline   Reply With Quote