Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 118

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 123

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 133

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 138

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 143

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/crf2com/public_html/includes/class_postbit.php on line 148
RITCHIE BLACKMORE – “I Would Like To Do, Maybe One Show With The Rest Of DEEP PURPLE" - Classic Rock Forums
Classic Rock Forums  

Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Gameroom [0] NFL Pick 'em Arcade
Go Back   Classic Rock Forums > Main Rock Lounge
Home Calendar Gallery FAQDonate

Main Rock Lounge Grab a cold one and discuss anything and everything rock related. Latest news, reviews, polls & tournaments.

Submit Tools Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
MusicLover7
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $51632
Give Thanks: 416
RITCHIE BLACKMORE – “I Would Like To Do, Maybe One Show With The Rest Of DEEP PURPLE"

RITCHIE BLACKMORE – “I Would Like To Do, Maybe One Show With The Rest Of DEEP PURPLE Just To Prove That We’re Not All Hating Each Other”

In the documentary feature of Rainbow’s Memories In Rock II CD/DVD package, Ritchie Blackmore was asked about the possibility of reuniting with his Deep Purple bandmates.

http://bravewords.com/news/ritchie-b...ing-each-other
MusicLover7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 01:44 PM   #2
Black Night
Is a long way from home

Gameroom cash: $1848
Give Thanks: 0
Re: RITCHIE BLACKMORE – “I Would Like To Do, Maybe One Show With The Rest Of DEEP PUR

Ritchie has said this a few times, but the other Mk11 members have said it's not on. Ritchie caused all of the grief with this line up many times, because that's how he's always been. Maybe old age has caused some regrets, and he'd like to think such a show would make things right, but I doubt the others see it that way. They've been very happy for many years without him.

Old Ritchie is brilliant, but he always wants everything his way, and that causes problems for others.

It's a bit like Roger Waters and his hopes in the past to play with Pink Floyd in such a way, but Gilmour wants no part of it.
Black Night is online now   Reply With Quote