Classic Rock Forums  

Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Gameroom [0] NFL Pick 'em Arcade
Go Back   Classic Rock Forums > Arcade Games
Home Calendar Gallery FAQDonate

Arcade Games A forum to discuss all things arcade game related.

Submit Tools Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2015, 01:37 AM   #19
Desdinova
Radios Appear!
Island Colonizer Champion, Pizza Pronto Champion, Super Sun Run Champion, Color Bomb Champion, Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Snake Champion, Asteroids Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, 3D Field Goal - Pro Champion, Coconutz On The Beach Champion, 3 Point Shootout Champion, Crystal Klondike Solitaire Champion, Paddle Ball Champion, 7th Thinning Smash Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Dropiz Champion, George Of The Jungle Swinging Kingdom Champion, Helicopter Champion, Smash Palace Champion, American Racing Champion, Moto Tomb Racer Champion, Flipped Out Champion, Run Home Champion, 2D Shootout Champion, Batman Gotham City Rush Champion, Pirates Blast Champion, Chomper Champion, Shuffle Champion, Backyards Buzzing Champion, Pixelknight II Champion, Hyper Travel Champion, Dragon Flame 2 Champion, Bob The Robber Champion, Reclamation Champion, Boulder Basher 2 Champion, Big Wave Dave Champion, Homer`s Beer Run 2 Champion, Ztar Champion, Olympic Shooting Practice Champion, Adventure Jack Champion, Highspeed Chase Champion, Mouse Hunt Champion, Heat Rush Champion, Curveball Champion

Gameroom cash: $1490
Give Thanks: 51
Re: Game Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
I'm just REALLY FRUSTRATED about the games that I play and they won't let me submit my score. I think those games should be fixed or removed.
I totally agree, there are some good ones that I've scored high on only to try and submit the score and have the score disappear into thin air.
Desdinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:41 AM   #20
KissingWillie
Banned
CrazyBall Champion, Blooming Gardens Champion, Disco Bowling Champion, Card Frenzy Champion, Pokanoid (One Deck) Champion, Tower Of 21 Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Yahoo Tennis Champion, 52 Card Pick-up Champion, Super Santa Rush Champion, Q-ball Champion, Mahjong Dark Dimensions Champion, Hot Water Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Celebrity Memory Champion, Cave Jump Champion, Flash 3DX Tetris Champion, Freeway Fury Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Curve Out Champion, Add Em Up Champion, Dragons Run Champion, Star Defender 4 Champion, Starfire Retaliation Champion, Rock Paper Scissors Champion

My Mood:

Gameroom cash: $15405
Give Thanks: 46

Just a reminder that you can add your favorite games to your "Favorites" list by clicking on the "+" icon found to the right of the game title.

Then select the "Favorites" tab to list only those games for quick navigation.

You can remove a game from the "Favorites" list by clicking on the "-" icon.

KissingWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
These Users say Thanks to KissingWillie:
Old 08-01-2015, 01:30 AM   #21
Desdinova
Radios Appear!
Island Colonizer Champion, Pizza Pronto Champion, Super Sun Run Champion, Color Bomb Champion, Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Snake Champion, Asteroids Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, 3D Field Goal - Pro Champion, Coconutz On The Beach Champion, 3 Point Shootout Champion, Crystal Klondike Solitaire Champion, Paddle Ball Champion, 7th Thinning Smash Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Dropiz Champion, George Of The Jungle Swinging Kingdom Champion, Helicopter Champion, Smash Palace Champion, American Racing Champion, Moto Tomb Racer Champion, Flipped Out Champion, Run Home Champion, 2D Shootout Champion, Batman Gotham City Rush Champion, Pirates Blast Champion, Chomper Champion, Shuffle Champion, Backyards Buzzing Champion, Pixelknight II Champion, Hyper Travel Champion, Dragon Flame 2 Champion, Bob The Robber Champion, Reclamation Champion, Boulder Basher 2 Champion, Big Wave Dave Champion, Homer`s Beer Run 2 Champion, Ztar Champion, Olympic Shooting Practice Champion, Adventure Jack Champion, Highspeed Chase Champion, Mouse Hunt Champion, Heat Rush Champion, Curveball Champion

Gameroom cash: $1490
Give Thanks: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissingWillie View Post
Just a reminder that you can add your favorite games to your "Favorites" list by clicking on the "+" icon found to the right of the game title.

Then select the "Favorites" tab to list only those games for quick navigation.

You can remove a game from the "Favorites" list by clicking on the "-" icon.

Great tip, I have favorites across the 16 pages of games,...this will save me some time.
Desdinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:20 AM   #22
JET
Midway Up The Ceiling
Pacos adventure 3 Champion, Fluxball Champion, Win a Million 2 Champion, Penthouse Pool Champion, Movie Connection Champion, Stay The Distance Champion, Rail Rush Champion, Wheel Of Fortune Champion, Simon Champion, Kid Canyon Champion, Word Sailing Champion, Rock Shoot Champion, Zerpent Champion, Horse Jumping 3D Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, 3D Pacman Champion, Holdem Flash Poker Champion, Dart Challenge 501 Champion, Crazy Chess Champion, Crazy Taxi Champion, Elite Base Jumping Champion, Cigarette Killer Champion, Wylie And Friends Champion, Candy Shooter 2 Champion

My Mood:

Gameroom cash: $47417
Give Thanks: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdinova View Post
Great tip, I have favorites across the 16 pages of games,...this will save me some time.
You don't need anymore help.

In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. - Job 12:10
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
These Users say Thanks to JET:
Old 08-11-2015, 10:42 PM   #23
KissingWillie
Banned
CrazyBall Champion, Blooming Gardens Champion, Disco Bowling Champion, Card Frenzy Champion, Pokanoid (One Deck) Champion, Tower Of 21 Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Yahoo Tennis Champion, 52 Card Pick-up Champion, Super Santa Rush Champion, Q-ball Champion, Mahjong Dark Dimensions Champion, Hot Water Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Celebrity Memory Champion, Cave Jump Champion, Flash 3DX Tetris Champion, Freeway Fury Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Curve Out Champion, Add Em Up Champion, Dragons Run Champion, Star Defender 4 Champion, Starfire Retaliation Champion, Rock Paper Scissors Champion

My Mood:

The game "Curve Out" states "Finish all 26 stages in order to submit your score". Finishing all 26 stages isn't as hard as it sounds, especially if you lose all of your lives. You don't die when you lose all of your lives, it means that you only get one shot at the next level and therefore don't score as many points. If that sounds confusing, it will become clear when you play the game.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:18 PM   #24
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
FYI, the scoring in Sudoku does work. It's just tough to get a score.
I solved Sudoku twice and both times the system logged me out when I hit the submit button. The last time I made sure that I hadn't timed-out from the system, so there must be something going on with the submit button that kills the session.

Yep, used a solver to test and got the same results. System logged me out on submit.

Edit: The Sudoku scoring has been fixed.

Last edited by KissingWillie : 08-28-2015 at 03:30 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:53 PM   #25
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

Dart Challenge 501 is about the only flash dart game I've found that actually takes some skill.

The scoring is determined by 1000 - (throws * 10). So if it takes you 30 throws to get 501 points, your score would be 1000 - 300 or 700. If it takes 99 or more throws, your score will be 10.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:47 AM   #26
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

Dragon's Run scoring is like Dart Challenge scoring only it's 1000 - (your time * 10). So if your time is 60 seconds, your score is 1000 - 600 or 400 points.

This is to make them high score games and not low score games.
Old 09-16-2015, 03:07 AM   #27
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

"Is anyone else having trouble with the Airport game?"

What kind of trouble?
Old 09-16-2015, 06:04 AM   #28
JET
Midway Up The Ceiling
Pacos adventure 3 Champion, Fluxball Champion, Win a Million 2 Champion, Penthouse Pool Champion, Movie Connection Champion, Stay The Distance Champion, Rail Rush Champion, Wheel Of Fortune Champion, Simon Champion, Kid Canyon Champion, Word Sailing Champion, Rock Shoot Champion, Zerpent Champion, Horse Jumping 3D Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, 3D Pacman Champion, Holdem Flash Poker Champion, Dart Challenge 501 Champion, Crazy Chess Champion, Crazy Taxi Champion, Elite Base Jumping Champion, Cigarette Killer Champion, Wylie And Friends Champion, Candy Shooter 2 Champion

My Mood:

Quote:
"Is anyone else having trouble with the Airport game?"

What kind of trouble?
When I press the arrow keys nothing happens or the screen shifts. Thanks for asking KW.

In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. - Job 12:10
Old 09-16-2015, 06:31 AM   #30
JET
Midway Up The Ceiling

My Mood:

Quote:
Are you clicking on the blue arrows with the mouse?
No, I'm using the arrows on my keyboard.

Old 09-16-2015, 06:40 AM   #31
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
No, I'm using the arrows on my keyboard.
Sorry about the instructions being in German (Spielregel means game rules). You direct the boxes by clicking on the blue arrows with the mouse before the box gets there.
Old 09-16-2015, 06:42 AM   #32
JET
Midway Up The Ceiling

My Mood:

Quote:
Sorry about the instructions being in German. You direct the boxes by clicking on the blue arrows with the mouse before the box gets there.
Thank you so much. I tried it and now it works!!!

Old 09-16-2015, 06:44 AM   #33
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Thank you so much. I tired it and now it works!!!
Old 09-16-2015, 06:47 AM   #34
JET
Midway Up The Ceiling

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm still terrible at it, but at least it works!

Old 10-09-2015, 06:08 AM   #35
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

This is how the scoring for Rock Paper Scissors works, wins minus losses times ten. (w - l) x 10

1. Play as many games as you like. Select the "Play Again" button to continue playing.

2. Select the "Quit" button to submit your score.

So if you win five games and lose one game, the score would be (5 - 1) * 10 = 40
If wins equals loses or you have more loses than wins, you get 1 point.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:10 AM   #36
KissingWillie
Banned

My Mood:

The scoring for High Speed Chase is broken right now. I've sent the fix to Dave and it should be repaired soon.

Edit:

High Speed Chase has been repaired, thanks Big Daddy Dave.

Last edited by KissingWillie : 10-12-2015 at 07:54 PM.