Classic Rock Forums  

Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Gameroom [0] NFL Pick 'em Arcade
Go Back   Classic Rock Forums > Main Rock Lounge
Home Calendar Gallery FAQDonate

Main Rock Lounge Grab a cold one and discuss anything and everything rock related. Latest news, reviews, polls & tournaments.

Submit Tools Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2020, 11:02 PM   #163
Foxhound
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $24193
Give Thanks: 213
Exclamation Re: WOWW Radio!

"Man, Madeline's been busy all day sorting through all these wires we've received praising yesterday's show. I guess I must be doing something right on occasion."

"Yip, yip, yip, arrrooowwww!!! This is Foxhound your Prince of Rockness coming to you live on Hit radio WOWW! And I've got a whole stack of sweet soul music all keyed up to play on our Garrard Z2000B turntable here in the studio, but first this paid public service announcement:

Yes, we here at WOWW are now certainly well versed in etiquette and can take pride in our table manners. Nurse Madeline has worked very hard to get Roscoe and me not to gobble our food down like we haven't eaten for weeks.

Here now are the hits!

That's it for tonight! But tune in again tomorrow."

"The flick we're screening tonight in the staff lounge is 'Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Terror' from 1942:

Not quite the kind of terror I was anticipating but WWII I suspect would have been pretty terrible for anyone living through it."

Foxhound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 11:10 PM   #164
Foxhound
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $24193
Give Thanks: 213
Exclamation Re: WOWW Radio!

"Yip, yip, yip, arrrroooowwwww!!! This is Doctor Foxhound, Professor Emeritus of Rock here in the French Quarter and I'm coming to you live on Hit Radio WOWW. And rest assured that we here at WOWW remain dedicated to bringing the finest in rock music to every car stereo and ghetto blaster in our broadcast area!

Tonight's program is dedicated to some of the best rock that's ever sprung out from Down Under. First though this paid public service announcement:

Yes, women can be troublesome, but in the end they're worth the trouble I guess.

And now for the hits!

That's it for tonight! But tune in again tomorrow."

"The flick we're screening tonight in the staff lounge is 'The Black Cat' from 1941:

Hepcat always claimed that he not only starred in this one but wrote the cinematography as well. Somehow though I'm not entirely convinced."

Foxhound is online now   Reply With Quote