Classic Rock Forums  

Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Gameroom [0] NFL Pick 'em Arcade
Go Back   Classic Rock Forums > Main Rock Lounge
Home Calendar Gallery FAQDonate

Main Rock Lounge Grab a cold one and discuss anything and everything rock related. Latest news, reviews, polls & tournaments.

Submit Tools Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2019, 04:44 AM   #37
MusicLover7
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $55782
Give Thanks: 440
Re: Woodstock 50th Anniversary Planned

Miley Cyrus Posts Nude Photo to Announce She's Performing at Woodstock 50 Alongside JAY-Z and More

Miley Cyrus has some big news!

On Tuesday, Cyrus, 26, shared a photo of herself posing on a lawn chair in the middle of the desert, wearing nothing but a yellow and orange checkered bucket hat to announce she’s performing at Woodstock 50 Music and Arts Fair — the three-day 50th-anniversary celebration of the iconic music festival.

“Festival season is here, I’m queer, and ready to party! 🌈🌈🌈 lets go summer 2019!” Cyrus captioned the post.

The “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” singer also posted a shot, which shows her seated on a giant rooster — this time dressed in a t-shirt and slides.

“Woodstock here I come! When I’m not riding a wrecking ball, you can find me on a giant cock 🐔 🐓🐔🐓🐔🐓🐔🐓🐔🐓,” Cyrus wrote in reference to the music video of her song “Wrecking Ball.”

https://people.com/music/miley-cyrus...0-full-lineup/
MusicLover7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:40 AM   #38
dwill123
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $3661
Give Thanks: 0
Re: Woodstock 50th Anniversary Planned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover7 View Post
Miley Cyrus Posts Nude Photo to Announce She's Performing at Woodstock 50 Alongside JAY-Z and More
This just about sums up the current state of music for me. It's just a giant photo op.

If the cell phone towers go out during the Woodstock 50 concert, all you'll be able to hear is a loud chorus of:

LANDRU, Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me!